Finally! The party pictures are here (with details below)!
My friend Wendy and I planned this pretty celebration for her daughter’s 15th birthday. After an evening of brainstorming, we settled on a subtle color scheme of grays and pinks. And we decided to make the entire party one big photo shoot. What 15 year-old doesn’t want her picture taken? Did somebody say “F-A-C-E-B-O-O-K photo-op”? Ha!
Here are details:
– for dinner, we served plain cheese pizza, BUT to make it special, served a variety of toppings in silver and glass dishes
– for dessert, we served homemade cupcakes and Parisian macarons, which was on display throughout the day
– pink lemonade in glass bottles
– pink and red candy in pretty bowls
– homemade happy birthday banner (like my glittery birthday numbers)
– homemade party hats
– lots of light pink, magenta, silver and white balloons
– tons of confetti
– pink, white and gray fabric hanging as backdrop
– homemade paper flower garland
– ribbon from Hagerstown, MD ribbon factory
– all we had planned was dinner and the photo shoot (we asked the girls to bring an assortment of outfits, all in the gray//pink family)!
– party hats
– homemade canvas flags
– rain boots
– hair accessories
– fabric balls
– large cardboard swizzle stick decorated with ribbon
Discovering how to inhabit our lives—ourselves, our work, our relationships, our homes, and our entertaining spaces—with intention.
Interested in working together?
Click here to visit the Contact page and get in touch.
Be the first to know of upcoming workshops, dinners, gatherings, and more.
Learn more about A Daily Something styling services, content creation offerings and view curated work.
ALL PHOTOS AND IMAGES ON A DAILY SOMETHING ARE BY A DAILY SOMETHING UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED. IF YOU SEE AN IMAGE THAT IS NOT PROPERLY SOURCED, PLEASE LET US KNOW AND WE'LL UPDATE THE INFORMATION! IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO SHARE A PHOTO OR TUTORIAL FROM A DAILY SOMETHING, PLEASE ONLY SHARE ONE PHOTO, WHICH MUST BE CREDITED AND LINKED BACK TO A DAILY SOMETHING.
SPONSORED POSTS WILL ALWAYS BE DISCLOSED AND ANY GIFTED ITEMS WILL BE MARKED C/O. WE ONLY WORK WITH COMPANIES THAT ARE A GOOD FIT FOR THE A DAILY SOMETHING AESTHETIC AND CONTENT. THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE COMPANIES THAT ENABLE US TO CONTINUE PRODUCING QUALITY CONTENT.