April 10, 2013

free printable | botanical prints 03

Today’s printable is the last of three sets of botanical prints. (Did you get set one and set two; make sure you have the complete collection – they’re lovely all together!) This last set of four botanical prints includes fennel, cumin, parsley and centaury. Hanging these prints throughout my home has been an easy way to decorate without causing wall damage (I can’t use nails in our rental, so I’ve been taping, and I love the look) AND help welcome Spring. They’re brightening up little corners of our studio (the kitchen, living room, and powder room) and I couldn’t be more pleased!

I decided to use the 9 x 12 prints this time, and they’re currently hanging in a beautiful cluster in our powder room. The softness of the blue walls paired with the vintage-inspired prints is simply lovely. Where are you hanging your prints? I’d just love to see a photo!

Here are the links to download the prints in either 8 x 10 or 9 x 12.
8 x 10 prints
9 x 12 prints

In case you missed the introductory post, these botanical prints are designed by Jennifer from Tonic Site Shop. She’s joined our team as a new contributor, and each month, she’ll be designing lovely free printables for you to print out for your personal use! Her first contribution was a collection of 12 botanical prints, and today’s download completes the collection. Make sure you’ve downloaded set one and set two.

Enjoy your Wednesday, friends!

1. fibreandspice

April 10th, 2013 at 12:06 pm

Ahh love these! Thanks so much for sharing!

2. Kelly

April 10th, 2013 at 3:00 pm

Lovely, again! We discovered we need to buy a color ink cartridge when trying to print the first set, so none hung yet 🙁 I've been thinking of printing in black and white and then adding some watercolors to speed things up!

April 10th, 2013 at 3:44 pm

Kelly, I love that idea…if you do it, share a pic! 🙂

4. Hannah

April 10th, 2013 at 3:30 pm

We are renters too and technically we are allowed to make small nail holes, but I am still paranoid about it. Using tape is such a charming idea. I love using tape gifs when I design things in photoshop so why not use tape in real life too? 🙂 Love these printables. Unfortunately my printer is out of ink at the moment but we once we buy new ink I am coming straight to your blog. 🙂

April 10th, 2013 at 3:46 pm

So true about the photoshop tape gifs…LOVE them in graphics, which probably explains why I love using tape to hang pictures 🙂

6. saralie chuckles

April 10th, 2013 at 4:34 pm

thanks for sharing…I sent the last two sets to the printers, can't wait to hang them in my kitchen.

April 10th, 2013 at 5:15 pm

these are even lovlier than i expected! wow, can't wait to put them up!

8. rachel bridgwood

April 10th, 2013 at 6:06 pm

Argh! They are all so ROCKIN! Can't wait to hang by frame / tape / pin / etc.. in my future kitchen! Weeehaw!

9. Lauren Tien

April 11th, 2013 at 2:08 am

I just found your blog and I am totally smitten. AH so excited for these printables. Thank you for sharing them with us! xo, Lauren

10. Bellenza Bistro

April 11th, 2013 at 8:14 am

Love botanicals! So sweet of you to be sharing these with your readers for free. 🙂

11. Mary Ann

April 11th, 2013 at 1:36 pm

Thank you so much for sharing these wonderful printables! Judging from their popularity on Pinterest, I think everyone admires a nice botanical print – but these are EXTRA special. Fresh and modern, yet completely timeless. Perfect editing, gorgeous typography. Unlike some vintage botanicals, these would look great in any style home – in most any room… In case you can't tell, I am IMPRESSED!!!

12. Lindsey Hoover

April 12th, 2013 at 6:06 pm

Thanks again for all the lovely prints! To take a look at how I integrated a few more of them, you can visit http://loveyourdiaeta.tumblr.com/
    🙂
    Have a great weekend!
    -Lindsey

April 12th, 2013 at 6:09 pm

Lindsey, I love how you styled these prints (and great tape!!). Thanks so much for sharing! 🙂

14. Lindsey Hoover

April 12th, 2013 at 6:57 pm

🙂 Thanks, and thanks again for the idea to use tape!

15. BON+JOUR

April 15th, 2013 at 4:59 pm

These are really beautiful :)! Like this, we will all have a little bit of this great blog's attitude in our homes :)!

16. LeAnne Taylor

May 6th, 2015 at 2:26 am

Love these! However, the 9×12 link is actually downloading as 8×10! Any way this can be fixed? Trying to print them for mother's day. It would be greatly appreciated:)

17. Unknown

October 11th, 2015 at 6:53 am

What paper did you print these on?

18. Nicole White

March 11th, 2016 at 12:43 am

I know post is a few years old at this point but I have to say these are beautiful prints. Also, im a home owner and I HATE putting holes in the walls…less prep when I go to repaint if I change my mind about a color and also good bc I like to change decor up alot. My solution is to use the 3m picture hangers. They are amazing!

19. bluemoon

March 29th, 2016 at 3:35 am

I met this post today. I haven't print them yet, but I suppose they will look beautiful on my house. Thank you very much.

20. Marcia Pilar

April 29th, 2016 at 7:04 pm

Thank you for sharing these. They are by far the most beautiful free botanical prints I've seen.

21. Linda

May 14th, 2016 at 1:25 am

I have been looking for botanical prints for a few years.
    I almost gave up and settled with fern prints but now I have
    these so Happy!

22. Nina

October 11th, 2016 at 12:57 pm

Thanks so much for these! I’m slowly beginning to plan how to set up my calendar for 2017, as it’s been fine but not just so this year (which was also an improvement from last year).

I’m using a ruled large Moleskine notebook for a custom calendar and each month begins with a pretty image. Next year I will use these scaled down to fit a page.

23. Nina

October 11th, 2016 at 1:09 pm

Hi, seems like this last batch is printing smaller, like someone else noted before me. Would appreciate the larger size! I’ve printed all now and they look so lovely that I’m thinking of giving them as present to someone with an empty wall in a summer house.