April 20, 2011

thumbs up or thumbs down?

Be honest with me…

Via mymodernmet via Stumble Upon via my friend Nicole

…are they hideous?

I think I would actually wear these.  I’m liking the natural hues, different textures, the fact that they’re duck heels, etc. etc. etc.

needing your opinion,

P.S. Check out My Modern Met for other daring shoe creations.

1. Christina

April 20th, 2011 at 1:16 pm

I'm sorry, but I think they're pretty hideous. Ducks are sort of scary and little bit gross, and these heels are just way too much duck. I'm going to have to give them a BIG thumbs down.

2. Sarah

April 20th, 2011 at 2:22 pm

Hmmm I would actually wear them too except I don't think I like that little black hook thing at the tip of the toe. But otherwise I would wear them.

– Sarah

3. A. Walters

April 20th, 2011 at 3:13 pm

Actually, looking at them again, they are really cute! But, not the wearing kind. Especially when there are so many cute wearable shoes in the world.

4. nikki brown

April 20th, 2011 at 3:47 pm

I like ducks!
    I like shoes!
    Therefore, in theory, I like these shoes!

5. Piril Maria

April 20th, 2011 at 9:07 pm

Wonderful.

♥ Love,

6. Gabrielle Ryan

April 21st, 2011 at 1:29 am

hrm… the more i look at them… the more i think… no. unless you were wearing a solid black or brown dress and they were the only "jazz" you had going on in your outfit… then maaaaybe… but mostly no.

7. meconlon

April 25th, 2011 at 8:44 pm

in all love and Christian charity,

heck to the no.