July 6, 2011

recipe | greek yogurt popsicles

Here’s a close-up of the greek yogurt and strawberry ice pops I made this weekend.  I mixed together about 2 cups of greek yogurt, 1 tablespoon of natural maple syrup and about 1 cup of blended strawberries (I kept some small pieces).  Then I froze it in ice pop molds.  After a few hours, voila…you have delicious [virtually non-melting] ice pops.  Everybody loved them, and they’re super kid-friendly.

Have a wonderful Wednesday, friends!

till tomorrow (and hoping I’m feeling better then…),

P.S. I got this awesome popsicle idea from Melanie at You Are My Fave, one of MY fave bloggers.

1. Stephanie @ henry happened

July 6th, 2011 at 2:48 pm

Ouch, hope you feel better! Love your popsicles – I made some strawberry/yogurt ones too and they have been a total hit!

2. My Many Moments

July 6th, 2011 at 3:18 pm

Sun burns are the worst! I hate how it makes you feel the day after.
    I'm going to have to try thos pops. They look yummy!

3. Andrea Gillespie

July 6th, 2011 at 3:47 pm

Yum! I'll try this soon. Drink lots of water and feel better!

4. Cat

July 6th, 2011 at 4:10 pm

Oh no on your sunburn hun! Hope you red fads quick! On a more positive note… that pop looks delish! I wish it was sitting in my hand right now 🙂

♥ Cat brideblu

5. Christianna

July 6th, 2011 at 4:43 pm

Ok those pops look like they would taste amazing! I wanna try them out!

And sorry about the sunburn. That always sucks…

6. Lenore @ Lather. Write. Repeat.

July 6th, 2011 at 6:15 pm

Ugh, I got burned too! Such a bummer…summer's revenge!

XO
    Lenore

7. Suzzie V

July 6th, 2011 at 6:58 pm

Oh no! I love reading outside too. Too bad the sun was such a meanie. lol. jk I love the sun. Hope it gets better fast!

8. Sam {fitnessfoodandfaith.blogspot.com}

July 6th, 2011 at 9:03 pm

sorry about the sun burn 🙁

9. stephanie [the merry way]

July 6th, 2011 at 10:18 pm

I hope your burn feels better – rub some aloe on it! As for those pops, they look amazing – what a great idea, and super easy too!

10. Victoria

July 7th, 2011 at 4:05 am

The pops sound delicious, I think my kids would love them, and I would love the healthy alternative to sugary popsicles.

11. Sarah

July 7th, 2011 at 6:09 am

Yuum this looks good =) Hope you feel better.

– Sarah

12. Lindsay @ Delighted Momma

July 7th, 2011 at 1:03 pm

Aww sorry girl that's the worst!! You can buy pure aloe in leaf form at a natural grocery store. You break it open and rub it on..it will help a ton!

13. Drew {Coral Cafe}

July 7th, 2011 at 3:13 pm

Aww hope you start feeling better!! Popsicles can most definitely do the trick most of the time!!

Thanks for your sweet comment on my guest post at á la mode yesterday! 😉

14. The Waits

July 13th, 2011 at 4:01 pm

Those sound awesome!! I will def. have to make those thanks! Sorry to hear that you got sunburned!
    -m