August 24, 2011

guest post | fall fashions

Thanks for all the kind words yesterday!  You are all amazingly kind.

Today, I’m so excited to have Liz from Sequins and Stripes to talk about one of her favorite fashion trends!  Liz has impeccable style, is daring, and always inspires me to take fashion risks (because she pulls everything off so well)!  Enjoy!

Hi there, it’s Liz from Sequins and Stripes and I am so honored to be guest posting today on A Daily Something! Since fall is right around the corner, I thought it would be fun to share some leopard inspiration, since it is a trend I am seriously gushing over for cooler weather. Leopard print seems to always make its way back into the fashion scene, so I think it is completely appropriate to invest in this classic style.

I love the bold accessories, fabulous shoes, and lovely leopard clothes. It is such an easy way to play up your animal side and have a little fun! Here is some leopardy goodness I am currently coveting:

1 Tory Burch Reva Flats 2 ASOS Fantasy Leopard Belt 3 Tucker Leopard Print Silk Blouse 4 Current Elliot Skinny Stiletto Jeans 5 Topshop Adina Leopard Bootie 6 Topshop Leopard Ring 7 Malene Birger Animal Print Scarf 8 Alexis Bittar Leopard Bangles 9 Clare Vivier Leopard Clutch 10 Asos Leopard Shift Dress

A huge thank you to Rebecca for letting me take over her blog today! Don’t forget to stop by Sequins and Stripes to find more daily inspiration for a styled life!

xoxo
Liz

*Thanks, Liz!!  Now I want leopard flats and a house with a nice hallway and leopard stairs!

1. adele

August 24th, 2011 at 9:31 am

You can't beat a bit of leo xoxo

2. jillian m.

August 24th, 2011 at 11:45 am

I'm a big believer in never having enough leopard in your wardrobe! And I'm pretty much obsessed with those printed jeans.

3. Chelsea

August 24th, 2011 at 12:00 pm

Ah, a post about my favorite print in the world! I love some of these suggestions, and have others (aka, my current elliot jeans are back-ordered, but they will be here in time for fall!) Great post! xoxo

4. classiq

August 24th, 2011 at 12:21 pm

The shoes in Garance's photo are beautiful. The perfect proof that leopard print can be stylish (if worn in small doses in my opinion, like a cluch, belt, shoes).
    Ada

5. Liz {Sequins And Stripes}

August 24th, 2011 at 12:24 pm

Thank you for having me, Rebecca! this was such a fun post to put together! xoxo

6. Chelsea R

August 24th, 2011 at 1:38 pm

I love leopard print! I just bought a pair of leopard print flats on sale at Nordstrom! They are so pretty! 🙂

August 24th, 2011 at 1:41 pm

You made leopard classy! :O I especially like the little accents – belt, shoes – that create an unexpected surprise in an outfit. Fantastic post, Liz!

8. {The Perfect Palette}

August 24th, 2011 at 1:53 pm

leopard is so rad!

xoxo, chrissy
    The Perfect Palette

9. Brooke K

August 24th, 2011 at 1:55 pm

I want leopard stairs too!!! That. is. incredible.

10. natasha {schue love}

August 24th, 2011 at 3:06 pm

LOVE the leopard flats…my favorite way to wear leopard!

11. sherri lynn

August 24th, 2011 at 3:15 pm

I love those leopard flats!! Have to get my hands on those!

12. Gaby [The Vault Files]

August 24th, 2011 at 8:38 pm

Great pics Liz, and thanks for introducing me this fab blog, nice to meet you Rebecca!;)

13. Christina

August 25th, 2011 at 3:57 pm

What a great guest post. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the leopard stairs, and I also wouldn't mind a pair of Tory Burch flats!

14. jane

March 2nd, 2014 at 3:16 am

Wow! I nid a watch n a clutch bag!

15. jane

March 2nd, 2014 at 3:19 am

I jus luv leopard print!