November 16, 2011

inspiration for Christmas | sneak peek

Here are some sneak peek pictures from the aftermath of a Christmas photoshoot I recently styled and photographed with my friend Wendy.

I just love the “after” pictures – a messy, gorgeous looking table, chock-full-o-props.

And here I am, hard at work, blogging.  😉

And this jean button-up is my new fave shirt.  I got it for $1 at my local thrift store.  I’ll do an style post in it soon!  For some reason it reminds me of Emma.

Can’t wait to show you all the rest of these Christmasy photos.  Also, thanks for your patience as didn’t blog this past week.  I’ve been traveling, busy putting together a party (it was awesome) and job hunting!  More updates (and hopefully some event pictures) coming soon.

1. Adele

November 16th, 2011 at 9:05 am

You've got me in the festive mood!

2. Stephanie Shepherd

November 16th, 2011 at 1:51 pm

I cannot wait to see how you styled this table! By the way, where do you shop for accessories?

3. sherri lynn

November 16th, 2011 at 2:26 pm

What fun Christmas pieces everywhere! And your shirt looks so comfy cozy.

November 16th, 2011 at 3:58 pm

Stephanie, all these props belong to my friend Wendy AND me…wish this was all mine. 😉 We put some of our props together for this shoot (which was so fun, because our styles are so so similar). MOST of these props have been collected from thrift stores, yard sales and flea markets over the years.

5. Sam {fitnessfoodandfaith.blogspot.com}

November 16th, 2011 at 6:37 pm

you have been busy!! love that shirt – great find 🙂

6. Niina - It seems pretty obvious.

November 16th, 2011 at 9:37 pm

Can't wait to see the rest of the photos! Looks great! I love all the white animals 🙂

7. la petite coquine

November 16th, 2011 at 11:55 pm

Such a divine table-can't wait to see the whole thing!

8. Tarah

November 17th, 2011 at 3:04 am

This gets me in the mood for Christmas time! Yay!

Tarahandthecity.blogsot.com

Always,T

9. Colleen / Inspired to Share

November 17th, 2011 at 3:44 am

shut up this is too adorable! girl, you're keeping busy and i love seeing what you're up to!! xoxo

10. cindy

November 18th, 2011 at 6:22 am

this gets me soooo excited for christmas!

i really love your humble little blog. following for sure 🙂

can't wait to be back & check out more of these xmas photos!

PS. i'm having a $50 giftcard GIVEAWAY on my blog. would love to have you as a follower… hope you'll stop by & join! 🙂

xx,

cindy – design3rd

11. Victoria

November 21st, 2011 at 1:35 pm

I love the shot of you blogging with all the painted kid animals in the background! The shoot looks super pretty:)

November 21st, 2011 at 3:24 pm

the animals are awesome

13. Hilary Inspired

November 22nd, 2011 at 2:58 am

So cute! You're sneak peek worked… I want to see more!!