May 25, 2012

happy holiday weekend

I’m down in the DC for a whirlwind weekend of meetings and two weddings, and then back up to NJ for Memorial Day with my family!

There will be plenty of blooming peonies from our garden and mini American flags. It will be lovely.
Hope your weekend is blessed! Stay safe.
Be back Tuesday!
  1. Olivilla

May 25th, 2012 at 10:13 am

I love theses flowers! enjoy weekend!!!!
    I have one party tomorrow!!!!

olivilla*

2. Gloria

May 25th, 2012 at 2:08 pm

Sounds like fun! Have a wonderful long weekend, Rebecca!

3. Lena at A Crimson Kiss

May 26th, 2012 at 1:24 am

Sounds like a wonderful weekend–I miss my mama's NJ garden, which I'm sure is full of peonies right now, too!

4. bee_squared

May 28th, 2012 at 5:32 am

Oh…my …. goodness. … peonies are a rare even in LA. I treated myself to a bouquet of peonies this week. Hope you are having an amazing weekend.

5. Mint Gal

May 28th, 2012 at 6:18 am

Your posts are always so beautiful and inspirational!!

Much love!!

xoxox

-Carmy

May 28th, 2012 at 3:56 pm

with summer coming into swing, i remembered the race that you held in memory of your dad last year. It looked so cool, an awesome celebration of his life with good exercise and good fellowship! Are you guys planning to do it again? We'd love to come up for it. Maybe not this year, depending on baby 🙂 but hopefully some time!

7. Jaclyn

May 29th, 2012 at 10:51 pm

Hope you had a great holiday weekend and got your fill of peonies too 🙂 I just added a few vases to my home and their scent is amazing.

Stay in the Lines

8. Kate

May 30th, 2012 at 9:03 pm

Your weekend sounds like it was lovely, beautiful peonies!

9. Krissy B

May 31st, 2012 at 1:32 am

Oh wow, these are really beauties!
    Hope you had a great holiday weekend. 🙂

10. onemanyextras

June 1st, 2012 at 1:04 pm

beautiful picture!

11. 王红

August 17th, 2012 at 6:20 am

Thank you for sharing, so lucky to read your post, i will read your post time to time,thank you!If you like Tods Women Shoes you can come here have a look.include Tods Shoes,Tods Shoes Sale,Tods Shoes Store,Tods Shoes Outlet,Cheap Tods Shoes.