May 17, 2012

inside my home / 01

Last week, I participated in Erin’s (from House of Earnest) “Details With” series. For this feature, Erin asks a blogger to photograph and explain three details from their home.
This vintage tool chest, garden table and pyrex decanter are three of my favorite details, all sitting in a corner in my house. As soon as I clean out and organize a bit, the tool chest will be home to my smaller craft supplies. So excited to actually utilize this find!
Head on over to House of Earnest to see the rest of my details.
And this little shot of the top of my piano didn’t quite make the cut for House of Earnest (I didn’t think it matched the mood of the rest of the photos), but I wanted to share it with you all!
Thanks for inviting me to share details from my home, Erin! I’m hoping to more regularly share small details from my home. It’s time for you guys to see some real life over here, not just staged DIYs and recipe posts. 🙂
Happy Thursday, friends!
  1. Pink Ronnie

May 17th, 2012 at 11:36 pm

Very beautiful indeed! What an amazing tool chest – was it a thrifted find?
    Ronnie xo

May 17th, 2012 at 11:38 pm

It was a tag sale find! $10 for the chest AND its contents, which turned out to be a sweet deal!

3. -Susanna

May 17th, 2012 at 11:57 pm

I'm so pleased that vintage tool chest is getting a feature. <3 it!

4. Lena at A Crimson Kiss

May 18th, 2012 at 12:00 am

What beautiful photos, and such perfectly simple vignettes–I love them!

5. Debie Grace

May 18th, 2012 at 7:16 am

I love those yellow flowers!! 🙂

6. Anonymous

May 18th, 2012 at 8:14 pm

I like you blog, too bad that you do not post daily as your name says it. Peace out, keep up the nice finds.

7. Hilary Inspired

May 21st, 2012 at 5:46 pm

Beautiful feature Rebecca! Thanks so much for sharing Erin's blog too. I've never heard of House of Earnest but am totally smitten now!!

8. Kristin B

June 7th, 2012 at 12:33 am

Loved seeing little bits from your home, Rebecca! It seems so cozy and charming.
    I have to ask since you mention a piano, are you a pianist? We're a limited breed around the blogosphere, so it's always nice to connect with another musician. tee hee.
    xo.

9. 王红

August 17th, 2012 at 6:22 am

Thank you for sharing, so lucky to read your post, i will read your post time to time,thank you!If you like Tods Women Shoes you can come here have a look.include Tods Shoes,Tods Shoes Sale,Tods Shoes Store,Tods Shoes Outlet,Cheap Tods Shoes.