July 26, 2012

you’re invited! | nyc blogger social

Hey NYC! Michelle Edgemont and I have been working on this exciting secret for a while, and now it’s time you know about it!

We are throwing a super fun blogger social to welcome Victoria Hudgins of A Subtle Revelry to NYC!!! And you’re invited! We’ll be serving light brunch food, drinks, and we have tons of fun sponsors for our goodie bags and giveaways!

You need to RSVP if you plan on coming, because space is limited!

We hope to see you there!

P.S. Our gorgeous invitation was designed by Laura at Red Table Stationery!

1. Hannah

July 26th, 2012 at 3:55 pm

now i hate that i life in Germany and not in DC or NYC or anything around there. have a nice day, can't wait to see the pictures! <3

2. simplemittens

July 26th, 2012 at 11:50 pm

holy cow. I wish I had the guts to RSVP 😉

3. Pink Ronnie

July 27th, 2012 at 4:42 am

Looks awesome, Rebecca. Wish I could be there!
    Ronnie xo

4. Krissy B

July 28th, 2012 at 4:25 am

Ah darn, I'm actually going to be going to NYC in a few weeks for a mini vacation, and I'm going to miss this by two days!

5. {av} | {long distance loving}

August 9th, 2012 at 11:07 pm

wahh! I'm running a half marathon that morning 🙁 gorg invite, pretty lady! we will meet one of these days! xoxo {av}

6. Anna @ IHOD

August 9th, 2012 at 11:09 pm

Girl I would be there in a heartbeat if I lived close by! I know its going to be awesome! Post pics! 🙂

7. Luisa Brimble

August 9th, 2012 at 11:45 pm

i love that invitation! looks so good. i wish i live in NYC!

8. jenn | scout

August 10th, 2012 at 9:15 pm

SOUNDS SO SO fun! Wish I could make it!! Have fun gals!

9. 王红

August 17th, 2012 at 6:08 am

Thank you for sharing, so lucky to read your post, i will read your post time to time,thank you!If you like Tods Women Shoes you can come here have a look.include Tods Shoes,Tods Shoes Sale,Tods Shoes Store,Tods Shoes Outlet,Cheap Tods Shoes.

10. suan zhang

March 6th, 2013 at 9:06 am

Celine bags are large often coming in a range of designs and styles.

11. Susan Chuang

July 24th, 2013 at 7:36 am

If you think to buy Tods shoes for females, first thing that you should keep at heart is that you have o find the tods uk shoes that can supply you with a comfort when you don it. There is no use to acquire the expensive women's tods shoes if it is going to hurt you when you don it.