So, here's a little sneak peek into the photoshoot I had with Justin Hackworth earlier this week. It was more fun than I imagined (with lots of sunglass and hat trying-on). Justin is a picture-magic-maker. Cannot wait to share more with you - but that will have to wait.
What are your plans for the weekend? Mine involve:
1) wishing I was down the shore with my family, soaking in the last bits of sun;
2) further damaging my manicure (and brain cells) with lots of metallic spray paint;
3) DIYing decorations for BLOGSHOP (will you be at Bri's upcoming NYC classes?);
4) cooking up a tasty recipe to share as a guest on JENN'S blog;
5) enjoying this wonderful early fall weather;
6) Skype with clients; and
7) b l o g g i n g for A Daily Something. My goal is to make it "a daily something" once again. Remember those days? Thanks for being patient with me, friends.
If I get all that done, I will get a gold star.
Happiest of weekends to you,