October 10, 2012

welcome | octobor sponsor

What’s better than receiving a package in the mail every month? Receiving a perfectly curated surprise package in the mail every money, that’s what!

I am simply thrilled to welcome OliveBox to A Daily Something as a sponsor.

You haven’t heard of OliveBox?! Let me share about it with you: OliveBox is a monthly subscription service for paper lovers. Every month, you will receive a surprise package in the mail, filled with paper goodies. The September sneak peek box was filled with products from Knot & Box, Rifle Paper Co., and Saipua. I cannot wait to see what’s in store for October!

What are you waiting for?! Go check out OliveBox and sign up!

Have a lovely day, friends!

1. Olivilla

October 10th, 2012 at 12:57 pm

Oh it looks A GREAT IDEA!

2. LEIGH

October 10th, 2012 at 1:22 pm

Oh this looks absolutely fantastic! I love surprises!

3. juliacatherinecreates

October 11th, 2012 at 9:54 pm

I want the blue typewriter! 😀

4. Margeaux Knight

October 14th, 2012 at 6:57 pm

I love this so so much.

Margeaux
    margeauxknight.blogspot.com

5. Anisha Pradahn

October 16th, 2012 at 7:50 pm

That is so cool.
    I want them too!!!! 🙁
    +Not Just My Allegories+

6. Rox

October 19th, 2012 at 11:12 pm

wow- this is a really rad/clever idea…