February 14, 2013

our wedding! no. 2

Happy Valentine’s Day, friends! In honor of love week, here is day two of our wedding pictures…the ceremony and portraits with our wedding party.
Our ceremony was at the First Presbyterian Church of Stillwater; I chose it because of the wooden pews and those huge windows. It was perfectly simple. We took most of our bridal party photos at the Old Stillwater General Store and in the field next door. I want to take that old gas pump home with me!
For bouquets and boutonnieres, everything we used was picked from my mom’s 6 acres and the side of the road! I wanted them to be wintry, natural, and very simple. My cousin Jessica perfectly executed the vision I had for the bouquets and bouts (and worked late into the night – maybe it was morning – before our wedding). She is a blessing!
The bridesmaid dresses are from Express (very affordable!), and my dress is from J Crew. We found the guys’ vests and pants at JC Penny, and their ties at The Tie Bar.
That’s it for today! Till tomorrow,
P.S. How do you like the redesign of A Daily Something? It’s still a bit under construction, but I couldn’t be more excited to share it with you!
All photos are by Alice Gao.

1. house of earnest

February 14th, 2013 at 12:16 pm

I'm speechless! Such a beautiful day captured amazingly by your photographer… Just Stunning.

2. Jillian

February 14th, 2013 at 12:19 pm

The lighting is absolutely gorgeous in these photos. As are you!

3. Becky Conroy

February 14th, 2013 at 12:42 pm

Great photos! Love your bouquets of flowers. Really liking the new blog design as well. xx

theshutterbugblog.blogspot.com

4. Julia Ableson

February 14th, 2013 at 1:25 pm

Oh, I LOVE the pictures. It's so sweet that your uncle did the ceremony and Jess played the violin for you…and I cannot get over how adorable Isaac is!!! Mariah sent me a picture of him…so kissable and cute.

5. Janelle @ Two Cups Of Happy

February 14th, 2013 at 1:35 pm

You both looks so good! Congratulations. 🙂

6. Milynn {Love + Whimsy}

February 14th, 2013 at 2:02 pm

Gorgeous ceremony, Rebecca! Everything is so beautifully captured.

7. rebekah j.

February 14th, 2013 at 2:32 pm

i love the new look! and of course your pictures are magical. lovelove.

8. Lesley

February 14th, 2013 at 2:57 pm

so, so beautiful! love all of your dresses and the beautiful palette that is so very you!

9. Shawnee

February 14th, 2013 at 4:09 pm

Beautiful wedding photos!! so magical. and I AM loving your new layout!! xo

10. Sophie Belcher

February 14th, 2013 at 5:52 pm

These are such stunningly beautiful, effortlessly simple photos, it looks like you had a gorgeous wedding!

Sophs xx

February 15th, 2013 at 12:06 am

WOW. Love the pictures. Love the design. Feels like a new place. But still you!

12. Crystal

February 15th, 2013 at 7:47 pm

I just love your necklace–can you let me know where you bought it? I'm getting married in April and still looking for jewelry! xo

13. sarah

February 19th, 2013 at 12:38 am

(your bouquet was from wholefoods and cost $12).

14. suan zhang

February 26th, 2013 at 8:37 am

You must examine the fabric. Karen Millen outlet offers you some latest news of dresse online, which is generally made from cotton, silk, brocade or linen. Nonetheless, the kind of fabric that your particular Karen Millen dress really should have should be one that's ideal for the time and time when you'll wear the gown. This means that dresses made out of thick fabrics should always be worn for colder a few months and dresses with skinny fabrics are for planting season and summer.

15. venue Houston

September 1st, 2014 at 7:59 am

The manager at this place was so wonderful, personable, and responsive. His staff was incredible and professional and we received the best possible service on our wedding day.