March 29, 2013

Free Printable | Botanical Prints 02

Happy Friday, friends!

Today, we have the second set of botanical prints (third & final set coming next week), available for you to download for free! This set includes some of my favorites: sage, juniper, coriander, and flax. These prints were designed by Jennifer Olmstead of Tonic Site Shop, just for the readers of A Daily Something. Jennifer is one of the newest contributors to this space, and I’m incredibly blessed to have her join the team!

These prints would make a charming Mother’s Day gift; just print and frame! Or hang them anywhere in your own home!

Did you print out last week’s set of botanical prints? I did, and I have them hanging in a little corner of the “living room” area of our studio apartment. This new set is hanging on my kitchen wall, on the only wall space I have in my tiny kitchen. I loved hanging them paired with the fresh flowers + greens. I’d love to see a photo of your prints hanging in your home.

Once again, Jennifer has made the prints available in two sizes for download:
8 x 10 prints
9 x 12 prints

Enjoy and have a blessed weekend and Easter!!

1. Kyla

March 29th, 2013 at 12:52 pm

Oooh, these are great! I haven't seen these before – so pretty! They would look great in an entryway.

April 1st, 2013 at 1:05 pm

Agreed, Kyla! Do show if you print them out and display them somewhere – love seeing everyone's ideas 🙂

3. Kelly

March 29th, 2013 at 5:51 pm

Juniper and sage! Thank you 🙂

4. Lindsey Hoover

March 29th, 2013 at 6:23 pm

The first one I have printed out is lavender, however I am excited to utilize all the prints as my walls are still quite bare in my new place! I gave the lavender print a home at my desk and took a photo this morning to share!
    You can see it at my newish blog http://loveyourdiaeta.tumblr.com/
    Thanks again 🙂
    -Lindsey

April 1st, 2013 at 1:03 pm

Lindsey, thanks so much for sending me to the pic of your lavender print! It looks lovely on your desk, near some of your treasures 🙂

6. Unknown

April 29th, 2013 at 8:17 pm

lovely, thanks for posting these!

7. Cristina Garay

February 27th, 2015 at 12:04 am

Thanks so much for the prints, they're beautiful!