January 2, 2012

sharing some goals

Happy New Year, friends!  Hope you all had wonderful holidays.  My boyfriend was able to spend Christmas through New Years up here in New Jersey, and we had a blast … we played lots of games (anyone else love Imaginiff), relaxed, ate yummy food, planned for the future, and had good bonding time with the family.  For New Years Eve, we all stayed home (as usual) and my sister made a Mexican feast, which was scrumptious.  When midnight rolled around, I was pretty much ready for bed.  Predictable.
I’ve never been one to make New Years resolutions.  But this year, I have some big goals I’m going to be working towards, and I want to share them with you all.  Partly so you know what’s going on behind the scenes, and partly so you can help keep me on task and check up on me.
Here are my main goals:
1. Continue to grow my blog – the past 11 months have been amazing!
2. Save for ALT 2013
3. More creative collaborations
4. Make my business plans with Wendy happen
5. Buy: a camera and new computer
6. Continue to plan and design events, working towards launching my business

Have a wonderful week!

P.S. Did you see I’m taking a survey?  Please take a min or two to give me your thoughts!  I’d love to hear what you want for A Daily Something.

1. Jacqlyn

January 2nd, 2012 at 3:26 pm

those are some great goals! i think i'm on board with #5 (:

2. Morlee

January 2nd, 2012 at 4:36 pm

Sounds like some pretty awesome goals. One of mine is to grow a better relationship with my siblings.

3. Sara

January 2nd, 2012 at 8:57 pm

Great resolutions! Happy New Year!

4. Jenny C

January 2nd, 2012 at 9:48 pm

New reader here from fabulous K! Looking forward to getting to know you!

5. Kels @ K and K Test Kitchen

January 2nd, 2012 at 10:44 pm

A new follower here from Fabulous K! So glad she asked us to share and comment on new blogs! Good luck with your 2012 goals!

xo Kelsey

6. Gloria

January 2nd, 2012 at 11:07 pm

I hope to get to ALT someday soon too 🙂 Happy new year!

7. Jessica @ Lavender and Lilies

January 3rd, 2012 at 2:26 am

I love your blog! Just found it via Fabulous K!

8. sherri lynn

January 3rd, 2012 at 3:45 pm

These are great goals! I love having a little list of goals to work towards throughout the year! I just posted mine today 🙂

9. Kate

January 7th, 2012 at 9:02 pm

These are great! I put Alt 2013 on my resolutions list too 🙂 We'll see!

10. Victoria

January 9th, 2012 at 6:09 am

What great resolutions! See you at Alt 2013:)